couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release 2.3.1
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 15:41:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

we’ve had some great fixes come in since we release 2.3.0 in early December.

Some of those fixes should make it into our user’s hands sooner than later.

I’ve prepared a branch, rebased against 2.3.x so we can use a PR to look over
the differences.

I went through all commits to master since 2.3.0 and picked all fixes that
I thought should make it in, plus a tiny feature that’s extremely useful
(h/t Joan). I might have missed your favourite fix or feature, so now is
your time to speak up on what else you’d like included:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/1908

If you want to contest including anything that’s already there, speak up,
too.

The only not-so-nice thing is dropping of previously supported Erlang
releases in a patch release, but there is no way around that with the
one Mochiweb update we need in there.

I think it is fine if we put it up top into the release announcement.

Best
Jan