couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Alexis Côté elected as CouchDB committer
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:12:33 GMT
Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Alexis Côté as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: acote

    IRC nick: popojargo (slack)

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Alexis's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Alexis

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Cheers

Garren