couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.1.1-RC1
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:40:56 GMT
Convenience Binary for Mac:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/2.1.1/rc.1/Apache-CouchDB-2.1.1.zip

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/2.1.1/rc.1/Apache-CouchDB-2.1.1.zip.sha256

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/2.1.1/rc.1/Apache-CouchDB-2.1.1.zip.sha512

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/2.1.1/rc.1/Apache-CouchDB-2.1.1.zip.asc

Should work on El Capitan (10.11) and upwards all the way to High Sierra (10.13).

Should work with existing 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 data & config.

Only caveat: I had to change the node name from couchdb@127.0.0.1 to couchdb@localhost for
compat reasons. The only consequence is that the remsh command that can now be newly used
with 2.1.1 has to use that node name rather than the documented one with 127.0.0.1.

Best
Jan
--

> On 21. Oct 2017, at 05:57, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> "Convenience binaries" are available for testing at the following locations, for the
following platforms:

> https://repo-nightly.couchdb.org/2.1.1-RC1/
>  - Debian/Ubuntu packages for jessie/stretch/trusty/xenial, amd64 only
>  - RedHat/CentOS packages for el6/el7, x86_64 only
>  - Configured as real repositories
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/2.1.1/rc.1/couchdb-2.1.1-RC1.msi
>  - Windows 7 and up, x64 only
>
> Reminder: Do not distribute these outside of our community. They are for testing only,
and not for voting on. Once an actual release is cut, these will be removed.