couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.1.1-RC1
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 03:59:21 GMT
My vote is +1, with one minor error, as addressed in this PR:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/907

I don't think it's critical to cut a new RC just to test this minor
change, we can slip it in before cutting the final tarball.

Tested on Windows 10 Creator Update, x64. Everything seems to work as
expected.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Touzet" <wohali@apache.org>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 20 October, 2017 11:57:41 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.1.1-RC1

All,

"Convenience binaries" are available for testing at the following locations, for the following
platforms:

https://repo-nightly.couchdb.org/2.1.1-RC1/
  - Debian/Ubuntu packages for jessie/stretch/trusty/xenial, amd64 only
  - RedHat/CentOS packages for el6/el7, x86_64 only
  - Configured as real repositories

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/2.1.1/rc.1/couchdb-2.1.1-RC1.msi
  - Windows 7 and up, x64 only

Reminder: Do not distribute these outside of our community. They are for testing only, and
not for voting on. Once an actual release is cut, these will be removed.

-Joan