couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Will Holley elected as CouchDB committer
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:19:14 GMT
Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Will Holley as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: willholley

    IRC nick: wilhol

    Twitter: @wilhol

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Will's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Will!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Garren