couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Kuznetsov <vova...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB config: Difference between max_replication_retry_count and retries_per_request
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 03:33:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently exploring CouchDB replication and trying to figure out the difference between
*max_replication_retry_count* and *retries_per_request* configuration options in *[replicator]*
section of configuration file.

Basically I want to configure continuous replication of local couchdb to the remote instance
that would never stop replication attempts, considering potentially continuous periods of
being offline(days or even weeks). So, I'd like to have infinite replication attempts with
maximum retry interval of 5 minutes or so. Can I do this? Do I need to change default configuration
to achieve this?

thanks,
--Vovan