couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Kuznetsov <vova...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring replication with SSL enabled
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 00:17:32 GMT
Hi

I've a question related to configuration from a remote target with client certificate authentication
enabled. I think I've got this working(replicating from remote to local couchdb) by setting
cert_file, cert_key and ssl_trusted_certificates_file options in the 'replicator' section
of configuration file(as per http://docs.couchdb.org/en/2.0.0/config/replicator.html).

Now, my question is: can I setup cert/key/cacert options per-database replication, not just
globally? Let's say I want to replicate from two different remote servers, each running with
cert issued by different CA so I need to use different client certificates to make valid SSL
handshake.

thanks,
--Vovan