couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From support-tiger <supp...@tigernassau.com>
Subject Re: 2.1
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 19:02:25 GMT
It is a good point not to dismiss/ignore/adjust tests so they pass, BUT,
if the failures are deemed intermittent and minor, they can be placed as
a bug and lots of software (all ?)  ships with bugs.  Obviously for a
db, one hopes any bug is very minor or highly sporadic.   Getting stuff
out there often helps find/correct the bugs - just call it 2.1 beta -
keep up the great work and keep moving forward.

--
Support Dept
Tiger Nassau, Inc.