couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scheduling Replicator
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:10:26 GMT
This is really exciting. From a Fauxton perspective, we already support the
new replication api. Once this lands in CouchDB, you will get more
information about your replications in the replication section. There is
also a new _replicate tab, that will show the user any active _replicate
replications that are happening.

Cheers
Garren