couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stabilizing our automated builds - help needed!
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:06:48 GMT
Hi Joan,

What version of node and npm is on the build server? I did some googling
around and the best I can find around that npm issue is that it might be an
older npm or there is some connection issues with npm.
We use node 6 with Travis and haven't seen this issue. Is it possible to
cache npm installs locally, that will speed up your build time and possibly
fix this issue.

Cheers
Garren