couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC CouchDB Slack channel
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 14:06:49 GMT
Hi All,

We have been working on setting up Slack. We have a slack - irc bridge in
place. While we are testing the slack bridge, it points to #couchdb-slack
on irc. The slack account is https://couchdb.slack.com, if you have an
apache email, you can login. Otherwise we have a sign up page here
https://couchdb-stbqathzdi.now.sh/ to get an invite. I have a pull request
for adding a sign up form on the couchdb homepage
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-www/pull/21

I would love some feedback on this before we announce it, merge the website
and point the irc bridge to #couchdb. So please join #couchdb-slack or sign
up for slack and let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Garren