couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monorepo merge
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:07:45 GMT
I pulled down apache/couchdb master and janl/couchdb mergeymergey and
did a recursive diff between the two after running `./configure` in
each and removing every .git directory.

.gitignore - has a diff but its on purpose
bin/rebar - Its compiled, ignore
configure - Different URL for rebar download
rebar.config.script - Different on purpose
src/couch/priv/couch_js/config.h - Different because of commit sha
src/couch/rebar.config.script - Different on purpose
src/fabric/rebar.config - Switch to github URL
src/mango/rebar.config.script - Jan changed on purpose

Differences because rebar.config.script doesn't point at master on the
dependency:

src/couch/src/couch_lru.erl
src/couch_mrview/src/couch_mrview_show.erl
src/global_changes/src/global_changes_server.erl
src/mango/src/mango_error.erl
src/mango/src/mango_idx_text.erl
src/mango/src/mango_sort.erl
src/mango/test/01-index-crud-test.py