couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nuno Job <nunojobpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NanoJS
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:38:19 GMT
Absolutely,

Can you send me, via private email and ccying Jan L:

* npm own commands that I need to execute
* Updates to the repo copy in my GitHub to redirect people? Maybe put a single issue saying
repo has moved?

As long as it’s approved by Apache, which now owns nano, happy to do whatever is required.
Just give me concrete, approved, instructions and I’ll get right on it.

Also happy to have a chat with whoever is maintaining it, explaining why certain decisions
where made and explaining how things work, if need be,

Many thanks,

Take care,
Nuno