couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NanoJS
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:37:40 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Glynn has done some great working on Nano. But the repo has moved to here
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-nano
I'm not sure if we have done any releases yet. I think we need access to
the npm package. Nuno could you give Glynn Bird and myself access to the
npm package and we would then be able to push a new release.

Cheers
Garren