couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From William Edney <bed...@technicalpursuit.com>
Subject Re: NanoJS
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:07:56 GMT
This is excellent news that Nuno is willing to help to get things moved
over to the official repo - thanks Nuno (and thanks for Nano!!).

It looks like there's currently 13 PRs against dscape/nano. I agree with
Garren that moving those over to apache/couchdb-nano so that they're not
lost is a priority. Let me know if I can help with this as well, Carlos.

Note that the apache/couchdb-nano repo currently already has 1 outstanding
PR against it by my business partner, idearat, that fixes a nasty bug for
when a local variable is undefined. If the owner (Garren?) could merge
this, then we could stop maintaining our own fork - thanks!

Cheers,

- Bill