couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Munch <dani.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] couch-chakra, a CouchDB Query Server Runtime build with ChakraCore
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:56:24 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to throw this out into the wild. It is merely a long
week-end hack mainly for learning and fun and I was really happy that
it turned out so nicely so I thought why not sharing it. There isn't
any real intention on using this in production and I rather see it as
a playground for some funny low-level things. But in case anybody
finds this interesting, I'm open for feedback, questions and
suggestions.

You can find more information and the code at
https://github.com/dmunch/couch-chakra

Thanks for reading and happy hacking,
Daniel