couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implementation questions
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:45:54 GMT
The duplication is temporary, we'd like to address it (indirectly) in 3.0. users should focus
on the clustered interface, the use cases for the node-local interfaces are few and efforts
will be made to reduce that to zero.

I can't comment on the peruser bits except to confirm that the plugin is broken in 2.0.

B.