couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Mr. T" <mandinkamoh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: CouchDB helped fighting Ebloa
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:00:41 GMT
Hello,

New here with a dated comment...

IDEA: It would be nice if there was a place online where developers
could donate time to working on these sorts of projects. I'm thinking
somewhere where the project dev head could publish a task list, and
developers who have signed up to be volunteers could commit code.

I personally would love to lend my meager coding skills to a project
that actually matters (I spend my days writing enterprise stuff so
that our customers can make more money! It pays the bills but surely
there's more to life).

Mr. T.