couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PLANNING] CouchDB 2.1
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 19:20:26 GMT
The Windows build process is not 100% automatable right now, nor
has it ever been. There's a bunch more work necessary to make that
happen. Ideally, someone would offer to help me with this.

The actual *publish* of an approved final build should still be a
manually invoked process, especially because it requires individual
credentials to be used to push the release to the Apache mirrors,
and for the Windows binary, there is a manual Symantec signing
process (though I'm informed the latter can be automated through a
SOAP API [ugh]). We also need to manually say "this is the one"
after the lists have gone through acceptance testing.

-Joan