couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Kash <crud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Processing Pipeline Architecture
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:06:37 GMT
Yes, from the link it mentions about stale views.

Will be interested to know the merits of db pool vs view pool first model.
Logically, the queries are coming from top, and the view updates are
propagated bottom up. On a similar note, do the view updates leverage
parallel processing in multicore systems.