couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's cut a Nano release
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:56:54 GMT
Hi All,

I want to follow up with this. How is nano being managed? It seems that
dscape/nano is being updated with new fixes where as couchdb-nano is being
left alone.
Glynn has a pull request to update couchdb-nano (
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-nano/pull/1) and bring it up to date. He
also plans to do more development on it to bring it up to date with CouchDB
2.0 which is awesome news. How do we push a release and can we update the
package.json to point to the couchdb-nano one?

Cheers
Garren

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> Does this stop us from cutting a release?
>
> Best
> Jan
> --
>
> > On 06 Dec 2015, at 23:50, Robert Kowalski <rok@kowalski.gd> wrote: