couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: CouchDB minor release
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:33:51 GMT
I have just found a bug. On a fresh installation, just after you “fix the admin party”
in Fauxton, if you try to create a new database or configure the server (cluster or single
node) Futon gives you an error (in case of db creation) or it simply doesn’t proceed (single
node config). To overcome the problem you need to logout and login again. I don’t know if
this is something you have been aware, so I’m reporting it.

-Filippo

> On 10 Oct 2016, at 19:03, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have fixed a number of bugs since 2.0 and introduced a minor feature. I'd like us
to push on with a release soon.

> This is your opportunity to raise any issues that have not yet been merged to the master
branches of the appropriate repositories. The next release will be updated to point at all
of those changes.

> We're not planning to hold up the release for this, we'll just make another, but if there's
things out there we can land in the next couple of days, now's the time to get on with it.