couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ports used by CouchDB for clustering
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 02:32:39 GMT
Hi Joey,

Erlang itself has parameters you will want to adjust. Place these
lines in your etc\vm.args file:

-kernel inet_dist_listen_min <port#>
-kernel inet_dist_listen_max <port#>

Ports within this range will be used for communication across the
distributed Erlang cluster. If you set them both to the same number,
only that port will be used.

You will still need the port mapper port (4369) open.

Reference: http://erlang.org/faq/how_do_i.html