couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.0.0-rc.1
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:53:45 GMT
And of course my turn to vote:

Windows 7 SP1. MD5 OK.

* Installed successfully
* Fauxton working
* Documentation available
* Setup in single node mode
* Created test database, few docs, worked fine
* Replicated from Cloudant, worked fine

Problems:
* Also not seeing UUID at http://localhost:5984/ as reported by
  Johannes Schmidt...this appears to be intentional, though.
  (You can see an individual node's UUID at http://localhost:5986/)

  Compare https://github.com/apache/couchdb-chttpd/blob/master/src/chttpd_misc.erl#L46-L55
  to https://github.com/apache/couchdb-couch/blob/master/src/couch_httpd_misc_handlers.erl#L33-L42

  Presumably we've left out the UUID because it would change all
  the time in a load-balanced cluster configuration.

I'll vote +1 as well.

-Joan