couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rebar 3
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:37:12 GMT
I'd like to see us move to Rebar 3 as well. Challenges will be compiling
the NIF stuff, especially in a cross-platform stable way.

GitHub notifications tells me davisp started in on a little thing:

https://github.com/davisp/erlang-native-compiler

Perhaps you can make use of this / talk to Paul about it and get things
moving?

I will sign up to help test on Windows once you've got *nix builds
working correctly.

-Joan