couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting libraries to test RCs
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 02:15:40 GMT
Hi Nolan, you state that it's 'failing for known reasons.' Is that
reasons in PouchDB or anything you need to push back on us? We'd like
to know ASAP as we're very, very close to releasing 2.0 now.

I have zero PouchDB knowledge so I'm hoping you can give us a short
summary of what you think is wrong.

All the best,
Joan