couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bastian Krol <bastian.k...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB - Build # 163 - Still Failing
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 18:15:17 GMT
On 09.09.2016 18:00, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> Bastian Krol has set up https://builds.apache.org/job/CouchDB/ for us.

Hi,

indeed I did the initial work of setting it up. I reported about that a
few times here on the mailing list. I also talked about the failing
builds and asked for help with it - that it would be good if folks start
to look into it. Nothing ever came out of these requests. No hard
feelings here, but under this circumstances, without support from the
CouchDB developers as such, it made no sense to continue and so I
stopped working on it.

 >> On 09 Sep 2016, at 17:27, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org
 >> <mailto:wohali@apache.org>> wrote:
 >> [...]
>> Who's responsible for our Jenkins setup?

Right now, to the best of my knowledge, no one is or feels responsible.
I don't, as explained above.

You folks can proceed with the setup as you like - scrap it, fix it or
let it sit and ignore it as it has been the last few months :)

*If* someone decides to pick it up I can of course provide some kind of
handover or introduction to the setup.

While we're at it: When starting to work on this I was granted committer
status. This should probably be revoked now that I no longer doing any
work for the CouchDB project.

Best regards

   Bastian