couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ying Bian <yb...@me.com>
Subject Re: local.d/*.ini are not read by couchdb 2.0 rc2?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:26:54 GMT
Hi, Robert,

Could you please let me know the ticket URL so I can track the status?

-Ying

> On Aug 1, 2016, at 6:11 AM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I filed a ticket for it. It'll work before final 2.0 release.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 31 Jul 2016, at 22:48, Bian Ying <ybian@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your response.
>>
>> Can this make into rc3 or rc4? It's important for us to have configurations managed
in local.d.

>> - Ying
>>
>>> On Aug 1, 2016, at 00:44, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> oooh, you might be right there. Fixable, thanks for catching it!
>>>
>>> B.

mount some local configuration under local.d.
it still apply to 2.0?), it should work. But I

and admin user configuration. I also verified that
But the configuration does not take any effect.

not work to show configuration file chain