couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting 2.0 Release Candidates
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:58:41 GMT

> On 13 Jul 2016, at 18:35, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear dev@,
>
> it’s been about three years in the making, but I think we are now at a point where
we can start the CouchDB 2.0 release candidate phase.

> Before we set the process in stone, please give the tarball linked below a try, as if
were the CouchDB 2.0 release, and please report any issues back.

> The instructions in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtndYr-0KDQTqBSLVdJoR_8C5ObYjT1RBo_Qyh5ykdQ/edit#heading=h.hxt36ze66vb3
(ignore the Docker bits above)

quick update: turns out, the docker bits are an option too. couchdb-docker (https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb
thanks @klaemo! <3) track master (at least 2.0-dev), so you can use that for testing as
well.

Clemens, a 2.0RC1 tag should appear shortly, wanna update the 2.0-single one for that?

Best
Jan