couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to couchdb-fauxton
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:59:17 GMT
Hi Sam,

Welcome. Thanks for the contributions so far. I will review your
outstanding PR as soon as I get some time.
Working on the config area is great. With CouchDB 2.0 we might not ship the
config section because CouchDB 2.0 manages the config section differently.
But it is still useful to convert it.
If you need help please let me know.

Cheers
Garren