couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up the git repo
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 00:13:08 GMT
Delete all the things!

Which reminds me, have we got a document written up for committers on
git protocol? For instance, I seem to remember that we've taken the
position of deleting git branches once they've been merged but I'm not
sure if that was work or an ASF thing. Would be nice to write these
sorts of things down as well as a "how to merge properly" and such
things.

Obviously its not a super high priority but just one of those things I
have to try and remember each time I do things.

Paul