couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Kidman <samkid...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to couchdb-fauxton
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 03:17:02 GMT
Hello

Just writing to introduce myself. I am interested in contributing to
fauxton. I know javascript but I don't know erlang, would really like to
learn more of that language though.

I have not contributed to open source before but it is something I have
always wanted to do, just never been sure how to get started. I feel
confident enough in my programming skills now that I might be able to
contribute.

In my day job I am a System Administrator, I have not used couchdb for work
purposes but I have used it for some hobby projects so I have learnt some
of it's features.

I have submitted two pull requests to fauxton so far. I would like to work
on changing the config page to react.js. Let me know if this is a good
thing to work on, or if I should try fix some other things first.

Thanks
Sam Kidman