couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Constantin Teodorescu <braila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting 2.0 Release Candidates
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:19:37 GMT
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> New tarball with the changes here:
>

> https://home.apache.org/~jan/couchdb/2.0/RC/apache-couchdb-2.0.0-2dddaf0.tar.gz
>
> untar, ./configure, make ./dev/run , everything is working OK on Ubuntu
15.10 and 16.04 64 bit!!!!

Just wanted to know where are (in 2.0 release) the old files:

   - _utils/script/jquery.couch.js
   - _utils/script/base64.js
   - _utils/script/sha1.js
   - _utils/script/json2.js

I'm using *jquery.couch.js* in a lot of applications completely hosted on
CouchDB 1.6 and I want to test them against 2.0 release!

For the moment I just copied "*jquery.couch.js*" file in my project and it
worked but I just wanted to know if those files will be supplied in 2.0
official package.

Teo