couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Starting 2.0 Release Candidates
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:35:58 GMT
Dear dev@,

it’s been about three years in the making, but I think we are now at a point where we can
start the CouchDB 2.0 release candidate phase.

Before we set the process in stone, please give the tarball linked below a try, as if were
the CouchDB 2.0 release, and please report any issues back.

The instructions in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtndYr-0KDQTqBSLVdJoR_8C5ObYjT1RBo_Qyh5ykdQ/edit#heading=h.hxt36ze66vb3
(ignore the Docker bits above) should get you going with either a single-machine test cluster,
or a proper multi-node setup.

If any of this doesn’t work or is confusing, please report back here or in JIRA.

Without further ado:

  https://home.apache.org/~jan/couchdb/2.0/RC/apache-couchdb-2.0.0-92c95de.tar.gz

Happy testing and thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best
Jan