couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting 2.0 Release Candidates
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:18:49 GMT
Yeah - awesome news. I will try to find a free time slot and try the tarball.

Excited! Thanks so much to everyone making this happening!

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
RockIt!

Hamburg / Germany

GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D

> On 13 Jul 2016, at 18:58, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On 13 Jul 2016, at 18:35, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear dev@,
>>
>> it’s been about three years in the making, but I think we are now at a point where
we can start the CouchDB 2.0 release candidate phase.

>> Before we set the process in stone, please give the tarball linked below a try, as
if were the CouchDB 2.0 release, and please report any issues back.

>> The instructions in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtndYr-0KDQTqBSLVdJoR_8C5ObYjT1RBo_Qyh5ykdQ/edit#heading=h.hxt36ze66vb3
(ignore the Docker bits above)

> quick update: turns out, the docker bits are an option too. couchdb-docker (https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb
thanks @klaemo! <3) track master (at least 2.0-dev), so you can use that for testing as