couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to couchdb-fauxton
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:11:42 GMT
Welcome Sam,

awesome to hear from you and your wish to contribute to CouchDB ;-). For Fauxton it would
be a good starting point to get in touch with Garren or Robert. K. . They are on this list
and I am sure they will answer here.

Most discussions around development are held on IRC. So go and grab a nickname and start here:

irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb-dev
irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb

Btw - the open tickets can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Couchdb/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

All the best