couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michelleph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: npm fauxton
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 15:54:50 GMT
Hey Garren,

I didn’t get anything errors when i did npm install -g fauxton, but I got an error in the
browser: couldn’t find module ‘react-select’

I got these errors when i did 'npm publish’:

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/index-results/index-results.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react-select/dist/react-select.css' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/index-results
 @ ./app/addons/documents/index-results/index-results.components.react.jsx 17:0-562:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/index-results/index-results.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react-select' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/index-results
 @ ./app/addons/documents/index-results/index-results.components.react.jsx 17:0-562:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react-select' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx 23:0-592:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react-select/less/default.less' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx 23:0-592:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'jsondiffpatch/src/formatters/html' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx 23:0-592:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'jsondiffpatch/public/formatters-styles/html.css'
in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx 23:0-592:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'jsondiffpatch' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.components.react.jsx 23:0-592:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.actions.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'visualizeRevTree/lib/getTree' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.actions.js 17:0-157:2

ERROR in ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.actions.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'pouchdb' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/couchdb-fauxton/app/addons/documents/rev-browser
 @ ./app/addons/documents/rev-browser/rev-browser.actions.js 17:0-157:2

and  then:

ERROR in ../~/react-select/lib/Select.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-select/lib
 @ ../~/react-select/lib/Select.js 11:13-29

ERROR in ../~/react-select/lib/Select.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react-dom' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-select/lib
 @ ../~/react-select/lib/Select.js 15:16-36

ERROR in ../~/react-input-autosize/lib/AutosizeInput.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-input-autosize/lib
 @ ../~/react-input-autosize/lib/AutosizeInput.js 5:12-28

ERROR in ../~/react-select/lib/Async.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-select/lib
 @ ../~/react-select/lib/Async.js 7:13-29

ERROR in ../~/react-select/lib/Option.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-select/lib
 @ ../~/react-select/lib/Option.js 5:13-29

ERROR in ../~/react-select/lib/Value.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'react' in /Users/michellephung/Apache/node_modules/react-select/lib
 @ ../~/react-select/lib/Value.js 5:13-29

but by then it was too late! it was already published.
I didn’t want to leave our package broken on npm, so i set our latest version back to 1.1.2
everything working correctly if you git clone from master and run npm run dev though.

-michelle