couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Datazenit OpenSource License for CouchDB commiters / contributors
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:13:04 GMT
Dear community,

take it maybe as a little goodie while you are all working hard on getting CouchDB 2.0 on
the road ;-).

You may have heard of Datazenit (https://datazenit.com/blog/2016/04/15/datazenit-desktop-edition/)
a nice new GUI for databases (actually MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server and Oracle Database planned).
I liked it a lot so I reached out to Lauris Dzilums who is one of the creators and asked,
if there are also licenses for OpenSource project contributors.

I am happy to report, that they NOW have such licenses ;-). So if you are interested, please
send an email to lauris@datazenit.com and tell him how you are contributing to Apache CouchDB.

At this point, I would like to thank Lauris for giving away free licenses for our community!

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk