couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On dependency management and CI issues associated with it
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 06:43:10 GMT
Hi Joan,

Good point. Until about a week ago we use to keep all our dependencies in
our repo. But we have just switched to webpack which allows us to manage
our dependencies via npm (in case you are wondering, we don't depend on
leftpad directly). So some of them are in our repo but the majority are
downloaded and then bundled.

Cheers
Garren