couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datazenit OpenSource License for CouchDB commiters / contributors
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:25:32 GMT
On a similar topic, a quick reminder that JetBrains tools are available
free to Apache contributors. These include development tools for many
languages, team collaboration systems, and ReSharper, the invaluable tool
for Windows .NET developers. I just renewed my ReSharper licence, so a big
thank you to JetBrains for supporting Open Source software.

Details of how to apply for JetBrains tools are here
<https://www.jetbrains.com/support/community/#section=open-source>. You
will need an apache.org email address to qualify.

Nick