couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Oliphant <i...@focusproperties.com.uy>
Subject Can't find ppa
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:16:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure this is the correct forum to ask, if not, please direct me
to a more appropriate location but I have been having a lot of problems
with couchdb. On reboots, I found various times that I had to rebuild
couch.pid and now there is somehow no /var/run/couchdb folder. This sort
of stuff I can often find a solution to on the net but it's not really
my forte. So, I want to install the latest version but the ppa
ppa:couchdb/stable is not reachable - ie. I get an error 404 when I
update the software sources.

Many thanks.