couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling snappy under Windows
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:42:19 GMT
Hi Nick,

That's my fault definitely. The fix should be simple, however.

This is our file:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-snappy/blob/master/c_src/snappy/snappy-stubs-public.h

This is their:
https://github.com/google/snappy/blob/master/snappy-stubs-public.h.in

Their rules:
https://github.com/google/snappy/blob/master/configure.ac

All what is need is to properly set preprocessor branch for the
windows system. I didn't have a chance to do that as I couldn't check
the result.

However, I don't see any ssize_t related references. May be this won't
work, but worth to try.
--