couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compiling snappy under Windows
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:01:25 GMT
I agree we should avoid re-introducing autoconf to the build process.

Hopefully we can fix this with a simple set of #ifdefs in a header file
somewhere that defines ssize_t (or anything else we need) appropriately,
or dig into the MS SDK for any references available and include compat
header files.

-Joan