couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Clemens Stolle <kla...@apache.org>
Subject Applied for official Docker image
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:28:50 GMT
Hey couch potatoes,

I just submitted CouchDB to the "official-images" repo. If the review goes well, CouchDB will
have an official Docker image soon (like pretty much every database out there). That means
users will be able to "docker run couchdb" instead of "docker run klaemo/couchdb".

You can check the status at https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/1288.

I submitted version 1.6.1 as well as 2.0-dev. That should make it pretty easy for people to
give 2.0 a spin. Of course, I'll add future releases as they come out. When the review goes
through, I might ask you for help with the Readme for the Docker registry.

Let me know, if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Clemens