couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Oskar Maria Grande <os...@daruma.io>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.7.0 Roadmap
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:31:18 GMT
Hi awesome CouchDB folks,

my friend Peter and I would very much enjoy evaluating the mentioned auth topics, JWT is especially
intriguing to us.

> May be we can also include else experimental features, like JWT and/or
> Delegated auth. Personally, I would like to see them, but it's all up
> to you Klaus and Jan (;

Peter is studying at Stockholm University and we hope to be able to use an interesting (security
as well as Erlang related) topic for his thesis and maybe to work on together in general :)

Suffice to say we’ve both been huge CouchDB fans and this would mean quite a lot to us in
terms of finally getting our hands dirty with Couch internals!

Any personal 2c would be very much welcome!

Thanks and cheers from Vienna,

Oskar & Peter

# Oskar Maria Grande | @musha68k
# http://daruma.io