couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Allow rewrites to be JS function
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 10:33:27 GMT
Johs,

Let me please show the steps needed.

* discuss the feature very clearly on the dev@. Please make sure that core
developers as committers with commit bits are involved

* code the feature. Make sure to implement tests

* send a pull request and show it to dev@

* finally the community will accept or decline the feature (this will
involve refactoring and changes)

As Alex said. The PMC or Jan do not decide about the feature.

All the best

Andy