couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fauxton Windows developer question
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:03:10 GMT
Hi Robert,

I'm presently migrating our one Makefile left in couchdb to a Windows
NMakefile, which uses a different syntax.

git shell works but has enough problems that I don't want to rely on
it. Sometimes it's almost as much work to debug a GNU Makefile running
under cygwin as it is to rewrite the entire Makefile as an NMakefile.

It'd be super swell if you could avoid a GNU Makefile.

-Joan