couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: make check fails
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:59:58 GMT
Hi,

The last piece for 2.0 is to fix the way that couch_epi is integrated with startup, Ilya is
working on this and I hope to be reviewing his work early this week. Basically, we need to
ensure that every couch_epi plugin or override is loaded before any request is processed.
As you’ve seen in the tests, it’s possible to catch it during initialisation where required
modules are not yet loaded. We need this for tests but also for sensible production behavior
(it wouldn’t do for a node with an authorisation hook to allow a single request before that
hook is loaded, etc).

If this is the _only_ issue found so far, I’m pretty happy!

B.

> On 26 Sep 2015, at 23:52, Klaus Trainer <klaus_trainer@posteo.de> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> while checking which eunit tests are failing in the couch application, I
> ran into a strange stack trace in the json_doc_test that suggests that
> the problem is related to the couch_epi application and the test setup.
> It looks like the underlying issue could affect other tests as well.
>
> See here: https://gist.github.com/KlausTrainer/2fb1d980cd267c6538fe
>
> Does anybody have an idea how to properly fix this one?
>

> On 09/18/2015 04:21 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> we are getting into the hot phase for 2.0. I noticed make check fails on CI (https://gist.github.com/janl/efba53543cd801f92b7a
<https://gist.github.com/janl/efba53543cd801f92b7a>). We really must make sure that
our tests suites are working now. Who can find out what is broken here?