couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: Let's cut a Nano release
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:37:57 GMT
Hi!

Update for all: I tested a transfer of a test repo together with Daniel,
who is part of the ASF infra team to github.com/apache. The way of the repo
was:

robertkowalski -> Humbedooh -> apache

The redirects still work with a "hop" in between over an ASF-root-person.

I guess the last thing we need now to happen is that GitHub ships the new
permissions API that they have announced recently.

It is a small success on our way, but also a big one because it proves that
our idea works :)