couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Create an account for designers to contribute to CouchDB
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:49:08 GMT
> more ideas?

Michelle, you may say I‘m crazy, but... What if we:

   - take this proto http://bit.ly/1iqHRt8 (works well in Chrome, FF, O)
   hosted on Cloudant,
   - improve it to usable state,
   - add comments,
   - add registration using social networks,
   - make it fly.

We may even enforce comments to start with ‘Yes, and ’ – bit crazy idea,
but it could be interesting social experiment )

> I am meaning the View part of the MVC

CouchDB is extremely effective for MVVM architectures as well. Above
example and ddoc.me/lab are both MVVM.

ermouth